Saturday, January 10, 2009

Healthy Kroger Savings

Kroger had some good deals this week that featured some items I need for my renewed commitment for eating better and that I had coupons for.

Here's some of the deals I got:

Powerade Sports drink
I bought: 2 bottles
Reg price: $1.29
Sale price: $1.00
Coupons: 40 cents off (I had two)
Final price: After Kroger doubled the coupons, 20 cents each

Pure Protein protein bars

I bought: 3 bars
Reg price: $1.69
Sale price: $1.00
Coupons: $1.50 off 3
Final price: 50 cents each

Healthy Life 100% whole wheat bread

I bought: 1 loaf
Reg price: $2.79
Sale price: $1.79
Coupons: 50 cents off
Final price: After Kroger doubled the coupon, 79 cents

Jello pudding ready made cups (Only 60 calories!)

I bought: 2 packages
Reg price: $2.99 each
Sale price: 2 for $5
Coupons: 50 cents off (I had two)
Final price: After Kroger doubled, $1.50 each

Pillsbury Crescent rolls (not that healthy but Hubby loves 'em)

I bought: 3 cans
Reg price: $2.28
Not on sale this week but coupons expiring soon and we were out
Coupons: 1 coupon for a free can and another for 75 cents off two
Final price: $1.27 each

I love shopping days like this!

No comments: