Thursday, March 25, 2010

This and That

I really can't think of any particular reason that I haven't blogged lately. Except maybe that I am lazy. Let me catch you up on what's been going on with me...

I'm still committed to my healthy lifestyle and have now lost 11 pounds.

I made my first trip to a Whole Foods store. LOVED it! I so wish my town had one.

Discovered a wonderful cupcake shop that makes heavenly little cupcakes. Thankfully, it is NOT in my town or it could be dangerous for the healthy lifestyle.

Have maintained the clean kitchen.

Realized that Wachai Ferry boxed dinners are pretty tasty and probably better for you than takeout Chinese.

Cannot wait until socks and shoes weather is over and I can break out the sandals.

So, that's what's on my mind. Will do better in the future.

No comments: