Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring Fever

Although I'm feeling MUCH better today than I was this time last week, I still wonder if I'm ill. Why? Because I'm EXCITED about spring cleaning.

In fact, I'm taking a couple of days off this week exclusively to spring clean. It's spring break at the university where I work and even though we don't get the week off, it's a good time for me to take off. The beautiful weather of the past few days have added to my excitement to do some major cleaning. I don't have my plan together yet (you know me, I always have a plan) but I do plan to use this checklist as my guide for the kitchen which is my top priority.

I'm thinking of doing some live blogging or photo blogging to show my progress but I'm not sure yet.

What about you? Will you be spring cleaning? What's your plan?

No comments: