Friday, February 13, 2009

Cabo Chicken Marinade

My hubby has started eating chicken!! Ok, small bites of chicken. Actually, like, one tender. But still, I'm thrilled. To encourage this, I drug out a recipe for Cabo Chicken marinade that was featured this summer in Good Housekeeping. It was a celebrity recipe offered up by LeeAnn Rimes. It is very good if you like grilled chicken. I made it earlier in the week on my grill pan and thought I would offer it as my contribution to the Friday recipe swap over at Grocery Cart Challenge.

Cabo Chicken

2 cups of fresh lime juice
1 cup of olive oil
4 garlic cloves minced or pressed
2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
2 tsp salt
4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved

Mix all marinade ingredients in a large plastic bowl then add chicken. Let marinade 8hours or overnight. Grill as you wish.

I always half this recipe. It's very tasty. I'm also thinking of adding some tequila to it sometime!

No comments: