Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Off Track

For someone so poised to rule the holiday season, I have gotten off track.
Yes, I still have my color coded Excel spreadsheet list of gifts to buy.
No, I haven't wrapped any of those I have bought already.

Yes, I have had boxes of Christmas cards for weeks.
No, I haven't addressed the first one.

Yes! We have a new Christmas tree.
No! It's not up yet because I've had some sort of virus/bug issue.

Basically, I feel yucky. I didn't even feel like propping myself in front of the computer for Cyber Monday shopping.

I cooked up some yummy food Sunday before Virus/Bug struck but I don't feel like blogging about food and I sure don't want to eat any of it. In the last 48 hours, I've had a pack of Ritz Bits and a doughnut. And I had to force myself to eat those.

So yeah, I'm pathetic. And this is a woe is me post. But I'll be back to normal soon.

No comments: