Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

It’s Black Friday! Will you hit the stores?

I probably will not. At least not until later today. Last year, Hubby and I scored some good deals at Lowes but it was late in the afternoon after the masses had gone home. I refuse to fight the crowds and the cold weather to line up for shopping. I’m more of a Cyber Monday kind of gal!

When I was younger, it didn’t seem like such a big deal. My parents and I would load up and go shopping in a nearby town. (Our town had nowhere to shop but Wal-Mart). Now, the thought of going out early on Black Friday just makes me want to bury farther down in the blanket and sleep.

And I predict there will be good deals throughout the holiday season as retailers try to lure us into their stores. So venture out, if you must. But I’m sleeping in.

No comments: