Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Product Review: Meow Mix Wholesome Goodness-Special Guest Review by Menu the Cat


Minda's note: Menu tried a new product recently that he really liked. So, I thought I'd let him review it for you.

You know how the Lady likes free stuff? Well, last week she came home with a little box and said "Hey buddy, this one is for you!". She opened it up and it was a little bag of dry cat food called Meow Mix Wholesome Goodness. She said it came from Walmart.com's free sample page, whatever that means. Now, I like dry food a lot and I have a feeder full of it but it's strictly for snacking you know? My little can of Fancy Feast every morning is the real deal. But I gotta tell ya, this stuff was pretty good. The Lady gave me a little shake of it in my bowl a couple of times as a "treat" and I licked it up. Very yummy and the Lady says it's better for me too.

You can probably guess that I was very excited this weekend when the Guy carried in a big bag of this food. I tried to tell him to open it up right away but he acted like he didn't understand and sat it on one of the dining room chairs. Well, if you want something done you have to do it yourself right? So I climbed up there and opened up a corner of the bag. The Lady caught me though before I got a bite and poured all of the food in a big plastic tub where I can't get to it. She said when I finish off what's in the feeder I can have the new food. So I've been crunching as hard as I can. Maybe tonight...

Me again. The free sample came with a coupon for a FREE container (they are not cans so I'm not sure what to call them) of wet food. There were also coupons in the Sunday paper a few weeks ago for $1 off the dry food (which I used) and another FREE container of wet food. Kroger didn't have the wet food so as soon I make it to Wal-Mart I plan to pick it up for him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got this one in the mail too! My cats loved it.