Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Easy Cheesy Bean Dip

I used to work with a wonderful lady named Diane who admittedly did not cook a lot. For every office potluck, she made bean dip. I hadn't thought of this dip in years until I bought a can of Tostitos new bean dip (so new in fact it's not even on their website or I would link to it). The Tostitos dip is delicious and while I was munching away I kept thinking, "This reminds me of something..." Finally, I realized it was Diane's dip! It brought back many memories of the good times and the good people at my old job. I plan to make her version soon. Enjoy.



Bean Dip



2 cans of refried beans

1 1lb package of shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese

1 jar of salsa



Combine all ingredients until warm and cheese is melted through. Serve with chips. Ole!

No comments: