Saturday, December 27, 2008

Yummy Brownie Cookies


A couple of weeks ago, I wrote a post about making cookies from cake mix. During our last week of work, I was trying to come up with one more thing for the goodie tray I was making for Hubby's office. I had a box of brownie mix in the cabinet so I thought "Hmm..." I looked online for recipes using brownie mix and ended up just going with what was on the box. It was a recipe for brownie cookies. All you did was add a half cup of flour to the brownie mix and then follow the package directions. I did that but also added about 6 oz of semi-sweet chocolate chips that I had leftover from my fudge making. The result was a yummy chocolate chocolate chip cookie. I like a moist and chewy cookie and these fit the bill. I used Kroger brand brownie mix-the size that makes a 13x9 pan. I think the next time I make them I'll use white chocolate chips!

And Hubby reported it was the first thing to disappear from the goodie tray.

No comments: